Monday, June 20, 2011

Deception of The Purpose Driven Church and The Shack

Many Christians, including preachers, have been deceived by such books as The Purpose Driven Church and The Shack. I researched the pastor of one of my Facebook friends from Alabama and found that The Shack was one of three books that he listed as his favorites.

Visit the Jack Van Impe website and read and listen to messages that led to his no longer being on TBN. Hopefully you will learn insights about the devil's infiltration of the Church that will help you and others that you witness to. I am not emphasizing Dr. Impe's views on eschatology, but there is much to learn from his present stand for truth concerning the church.

From the time I started hearing about The Purpose Driven Church and The Shack, my spirit was troubled. I have been further troubled by how many ministers and church members are being taken in and deceived by these things. The deception has spread rapidly, and ministers who have been captured by these and other similar things are actually experiencing church growth, but what a price to pay for growth.

For more see my message titled Shafted by The Shack.

No comments: