Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Very Precarious Time

This is an update of a Truth For Today message that was first posted on our internet ministry site on August 13, 2007.

I am seeking God to help me choose my words very carefully. In my spirit I hear that we are in a very precarious time. During this time the Holy Spirit is doing two things simultaneously: He is revealing the love, grace, mercy and truth of God; and He is warning of judgment.

I must caution those with ears to hear that not all messengers who share these two messages are true messengers of God. Some will pervert and twist these truths and cause many people to miss what God is saying about love and judgment. For example, there are many professing Christians who are being deceived and blinded by a message of cheap grace, cheap justice and cheap mercy. One of the Scriptures that they pervert and twist is Micah 6:8. Others are being taught that God is not involved in any type of judgment. There are ministers who are not living as they should and of course they do not want to think or say that God judges. The truth is that God is love and He is judge. The truth is if you love Him, you will obey Him.

I remind you again that there are Too Many Voices in the Christian Church. This means that the devil has infiltrated modern day Christianity with his ministers who disguise themselves as ministers of righteousness. (The spirit of Antichrist works in the church; don’t look for this spirit in the world). Unless one is very intimate with Jesus Christ and thoroughly knowledgeable of His entire Word, they are absolutely subject to being deceived. Many professing Christians who have bought into a cheap grace message are in for a rude awakening unless they wake up and rightly divide God's Word of truth. They need to find true and mature ministry gifts who preach the Word in season and out of season!

I encourage and exhort you to draw near to God; start now seeking Him with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength. Lay aside all weights that have beset you! Give yourself to prayer and the study of His Word. Ask Him to give you His mind and His heart. Walk in the Spirit only! The mine fields are treacherous and only the Holy Spirit can lead you on the safe and narrow pathway. If you call on God, He will answer you and will show you the way. The Bible warns in the Old and New Testaments not to think that things will not happen because time has passed and all goes on as it has. Jesus waits for all who will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” He waits for all who will repent, deny self, forsake all and take up their cross to follow Him.

For those who forsake all to follow Him and live by His Word of truth be assured that Jesus Christ is with you in and through all things. For those who are following watered down messages the message for you is "Warning: Impending Judgment!" unless you wake up and repent. He and she who has ears to hear, let them hear!

9 comments:

deaconc said...

Pastor Wayne, thank you for your kind words to me. I also thank God that He directed me to Charisma so that I can see your words on your blog post and Charisma's posts too.

You provide both encouragement and warning to the church which is needed especially now.

From my observations and experiences in the church, I really believe that most of the people preaching do not have an idea of what lies in store for them while they are distorting God's word. They will have to give an account for every word they have spoken. I would not want to be in their shoes on judgement day.

God bless you as always.

Your sister in Christ,

Carol

R. Wayne Wilson said...

Hi Carol,

Let's pray and believe for a purging of ministers which includes a removal of the false and a purifying of the carnal. Let's pray for true and mature ministers to lead every Church.

In Christ,

Wayne

Unknown said...

Hi Wayne,
I read "Too Many Voices" it is really good! I do appreciate all that you write; within me I know it is true and there are no questions. When I read many things on the forum I am always questioning and often find myself frustrated wondering what the point is; it seems everything is picked apart. I don't know if some of them know what they believe. All of this is having a changing effect on me so there is a reason for it all. God has always kept his hand on me. I appreciate being able to read on this site Wayne. God Bless!

R. Wayne Wilson said...

We really need disciples who have ears to hear, and who will make prayers, supplications, intercessions and thanksgivings to God. It is very important, actually it is urgent!

Unknown said...

Wayne,
I hear what you are saying; I don't know who else is hearing. It seems like many on the forums are hearing themselves speak; they have right now thier own agendas. Though feeble I've begun to pray and I am asking God to raise up others and to lift the blinders from thier eyes and give them ears to hear what the Spirit is speaking to the church. Once again I am grateful. If there was a church similiar to yours where I live I'd probably go. Blessings, Marilyn

R. Wayne Wilson said...

Marilyn,I mentioned sometime ago about people writing just to see themselves write. There are others that just like to debate, and still others for which forums are some form of entertainment. Where are the true disciples of Jesus Christ who are hungry and thirsty for righteousness and live to obey Him and His Word?

There must come forth enough disciples with open eyes who will obey God, unite in faith and accomplish His will and purposes on earth. In Christ, Wayne

Unknown said...

Wayne,
There are those Wayne I believe God is refining such as myself who he has drawn for such a time as this; I can't tell you how I ended up on these forums but I did. And here I am. You'll see evidence soon Wayne I believe. Marilyn

Unknown said...

Wayne,
I wrote earlier and mentioned that I do believe that God is raising up His people like me Wayne who have been displaced. Again, for whatever reason I ended up on these forums. One thing I know there is a representation of pastors on there that need to be prayed for too. I wrote a post that is on the postive side and it is as if someone went right over the top of it to continue to gripe on the negative same old redundant topic with no interest in being uplifting. I will pray for all of them as well. God Bless you Wayne; there are those on the forum that "hear" the message you are speaking. It is changing my life! Blessings,Marilyn

R. Wayne Wilson said...

God will have a faithful people to make up a faithful Church. That Church will have true and mature ministers and disciples. Those ministers will minister truth and equip the saints for the work of the ministry. Those disciples will have ears to hear and eyes to see and will obediently do God's will .