Monday, October 16, 2017

Baptized by a Minister, but Not by Jesus

Up to this time when someone in the United States has been born again, most if not all have allowed a minister to baptize them with some form of water baptism, but few of those ministers and those they baptize have allowed Jesus to baptize them in the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 3: 11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who comes after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."

Mark 1: 8 "I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

Luke 3: 16 John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandals I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”

John 1: 33 “I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit."


You will be wasting your time and hindering your opportunity to be baptized by Jesus if you ask a minister that has not been baptized in the Spirit questions about being baptized by Jesus.

No comments: